Early Childhood Education & Assistance Program (ECEAP)
ECEAP is a Washington State funded FREE PRESCHOOL program with 24 locations throughout Snohomish County. We focus on the well-being of each child, and help him or her prepare for kindergarten. Our team of specialists work with families, providing health, nutrition and family resources.
Income Eligibility Guidelines are used as a starting point to review each application on a case-by-case basis. All children in Foster Care, Kinship Care, CPS, FAR, ICW and homeless are eligible for enrollment. Over-income families may be eligible based on certain environmental factors or developmental risk factor
What is ECEAP?
– Preschool experience focusing on the needs of the whole child
– Activities which build self-esteem, social, emotional, and physical skills
– Highlights the strengths and diversity of each individual child
– Small class sizes with a 10:1 child-teacher ratio
– Support for dual language learners
– Nutritious family-style meals
– Medical, dental, vision and hearing
– Health and nutrition education for children and families
– Parenting classes
– Assistance to develop and meet family goals
– Resources and referrals to community agencies
– Connect with job training and employment programs
– Learn to advocate for your child’s needs
How Can Parents Be Involved?
– Make connections with other families
– Be involved in program decisions
– Volunteer in the classroom
– Share your family culture
To apply, download and print the file below:
Josie’s Learning Center
9901 272nd Pl NW
Stanwood, WA 98292
Or can be dropped off with the front receptionist.
*Reminder, ALL children must be 3 years old by August 31st to be considered eligible*